Clinical Product Specialist (Europe)
We are building the next generation of AI based software tools for cancer imaging and treatment.
We are a rapidly growing radiation therapy software company that harnesses the power of artificial intelligence to streamline cancer treatment.
Our innovative approach merges cutting-edge technology with medical expertise to provide personalized and efficient radiation therapy solutions. With a team of 25 dedicated professionals,
we are seeking a Clinical Product Specialist to support our growing business in Europe.
Limbus AI is a leading global provider of machine learning solutions to perform accurate and rapid segmentation of organs at risk.
We have a large and rapidly growing installed base of customers throughout Europe including many luminary centers.
We continue to invest significantly in R&D and will be introducing additional software solutions in radiation oncology in the coming years.
This is a rapidly developing market with tremendous opportunity for innovation and collaboration.
Limbus AI is based in Canada and we have a decentralized work environment with staff throughout the US and Canada.
We offer a respectful, friendly and open, team oriented working environment with flexible time management, and competitive salaries.
Position Overview: We are looking for a Clinical Product Specialist to support our growing network of distributors to expand sales within the EU and support our current customer base.
In this position you will meet with customers remotely on-site in clinics, as well as attend regional conferences.
If you are a highly motivated and collaborative team player looking to join a growing company with a focus on quality products, then this opportunity is for you.
- Perform or support in-person and remote product demonstrations
- Participate in clinical integration meetings to install and configure Limbus Contour
- Attend regional professional conferences and trade shows to demonstrate existing and future products
- Gather customer input on existing solution and future product roadmap to feedback to the product development team
- On-site visits to key accounts with distributors for product demonstrations, fostering collaborations and solidifying customer relationships
- Participate in EU marketing campaigns
- Ensure that distributor partners are properly trained and provided access to all materials and information necessary for success
- Responsibilities to evolve with the demands of the role
- Travel: approx 30-50%
Knowledge and Skills
- Clinical experience in radiation oncology including experience with various treatment planning software.
- IT and networking skills with a radiation oncology environment is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and sales skills
- Deep understanding of software products and underlying technology
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively on cross-functional teams in a fast moving environment
- High level of initiative with ability to self-manage
- Strong ability to work both independently and as part of a dynamic team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience) and/or demonstrable related experience
- 3 years minimum clinical experience in Radiation Oncology (Radiation Therapist, Dosimetrist or Medical Physicist)
- Medical device software sales and marketing experience, radiation therapy/radiation oncology software product experience preferred
- Open-minded, communicative character
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage and wellness programs
- Fully remote flexible work arrangements to accommodate work-life balance
- Thriving startup atmosphere that encourages innovation and creativity
To apply, please submit your resume, a cover letter detailing your relevant experience, and references. Please include "Limbus AI Clinical Product Specialist" in the subject line. We appreciate your interest in joining our team of dedicated professionals who are committed to advancing cancer care through the convergence of AI and medical technology. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.