Technical Support Analyst
We are building the next generation of AI based software tools for cancer imaging and treatment.
Our main product utilizes machine learning models to perform accurate and fast segmentation of organs at risk - a critical component of radiotherapy treatment planning.
We are based in Canada but have a decentralized work environment with individuals located in Saskatchewan, Ontario and British Columbia. We offer a respectful, friendly, open, team oriented working environment with flexible time management, and competitive salaries.
As a Support Analyst, your goal is to make sure our customers always have a great experience. This position provides customer onboarding and setup, front-line customer support, monitoring support, and technical support of internal systems. You will interface with customers to ensure an excellent customer experience.
If you are a highly motivated and collaborative team player looking to join a growing company with a focus on quality products, then this opportunity is for you.
- Provide trouble shooting support to end-user over email/phone/video chat – escalating support to more senior technicians as required
- Provide prompt and courteous service to all clients ensuring excellent customer service and high customer satisfaction
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the use, operation and support of desktop hardware and software
- Assist with customer onboarding activities, including software installation and setup
- Develop a solid understanding and use of Limbus AI issue tracking, and incident management processes
- Monitor, analyze and resolve problems with the use, operation or support of hardware and software
- Document operating systems, support problems, or business systems problems. Monitor existing systems and suggest improvements
- Learn and provide support for new technologies, processes, products and systems
- Interact with and support team members, customers and users
- Create operational procedures for testing and production
- Maintain existing technologies, processes, services or products
- Troubleshoot and/or provide support for products and services with assistance from a more senior staff member
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills
- Fluent in English (Other languages are a plus)
- Basic knowledge of Windows and desktop software environments
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic understanding of multi-platform environments, including network and storage technologies
- Experience with scripting languages
- Positive and disciplined attitude regarding security, as well as ISD team members and customers
- Good communications skills for interfacing with all clients, both internal and external
- Great multitasker and a fast, independent self-learner
- Some post-secondary education in computer science, software engineering, or a related technical course; or equivalent industry experience.
- Basic knowledge of the use, operation, and support of hardware and software, and how to diagnose and remedy related problems; basic knowledge of application development concepts and testing.
- Experience in radiation therapy and dosimetry
- Python programming experience
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter. The cover letter should include information on your availability, and how your previous experience relates to the job requirements: specific examples are of interest. All your information will be kept confidential.Apply Now